Monday, June 16, 2008

Last week's meal plan

We were away for 3 nights last week, so just a few items to review for last week:

Monday: Wheatberry Salad again. This is a good standard for us. I think I undercooked the wheatberries this time, but I kinda like the chewy texture. Nate and Stewart both liked it, but didn't love it. I love that it gets whole grains and fruit (apples and raisins) into their bodies.

Tuesday: Spinach Calzones with Blue Cheese again. We love it.

Wednesday: Soba Noodles with Tofu and Vegetables. This was the only new recipe I tried and it was pretty good. Not great, but good. I used a peeler to slide the carrots lengthwise and liked the way it looked. Nate liked it a lot, so I'm happy about that.



Definitely planning on trying some new recipe this week! Anyone have any good new ones?

No comments: