Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Nekkie

We're having to sleep train Nate a bit. We made the mistake of letting him go to bed with "juice" several months ago, and for the last few months he's been waking up in the middle of the night to ask for a refill. I finally decided to put an end to it by keeping juice out of the bedroom entirely, and though he's not happy, he's dealing with it. Last night was the first full "no juice" night and I was determined to be strong.

He went down around 8, and a few hours later woke up moaning. His juice requests usually go like this: "Mommy? Mommy? Mommy? Mommy Mommy Mommy. Mommy? Mommy? MOMMY! Mommy?" You get the idea. So when he woke up moaning, I decided to check on him just in case it wasn't a juice request.

I went in, and found him absolutely completely naked, curled up around bumper. I'm a little forgetful these days, but I'm pretty positive we put him to bed with a diaper and pajamas on. Got him re-dressed, and all was well - no juice requests last night. Thank goodness.

No comments: