Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sleep update

Things are much better on the sleep front. Jack actually has a "bedtime" now, 8:30 like his brother. It took much work for me to move it from the 10 pm that he was favoring, and it gives me a blessed couple of hours to myself in the evenings.

Last night, he went 3 hours, 3 hours, 2 hours, 2 hours, 2 hours. This may sound painful, and trust me it is, but it's a lot less painful than a few weeks ago! He gets up, nurses, and goes right back to sleep. That in itself is amazing. Even the 2 hour stretches are a huge step forward from last week.

Just knowing that there's going to be some regularity to the evening and nighttime is wonderful. It's so comforting and hopeful.

Keep on improving, kiddo! And here's some cuteness so you'll know why I keep on doing this!

No comments: