Monday, January 21, 2008

Milestone Moment!

Right this very second, Nate is sleeping in his big-boy bed for the first time. And I've checked twice - he really is sleeping! We practiced this morning, and Daddy got in on the fun.



Should I be excited about this? Seems like trouble on the way. I was happy having him in the crib, safely contained. I guess as long as I'm up 5 times a night with Jack, I can add in a visit or two to deal with Nate. Why sleep? It just makes me rested and, seriously, who needs that?

1 comment:

crazedmommy said...

Ha! And I was just wishing I'd followed your lead and left Kyla in a crib. She did fine the first 11 months....and now realizes she doesn't have to stay in there. She's up for an hour at bedtime and I often find her in our bed at naptime. Not to mention when she wakes up at 2 in the morning she just comes and climbs in our bed.
Because we don't have a second crib we introduced her to Mr. Playpen last night.
Good luck! Hopefully you have better luck!