Sunday, December 30, 2007

Almost there

If there were more leprechauns and rainbows, I might believe that it was an actual miracle.

Jack slept 6 hours straight last night. The baby who wouldn't sleep longer than 2 hours slept for 6 hours straight. I bow down at the altar of Prevacid. I adopt it as my personal hero.

Truthfully, I'm not sure what combination made the difference. He started on Prevacid the evening before he went 4.5 hours and then 6 hours the next night. But I also went off dairy, and also started sleeping him in the carseat (in his crib) that same night. Whatever it was, it was fantastic. We'll keep up all three and see if the sleep continues.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Leah ---
RELAX sweetie!
He is beautiful.
Enjoy him instead of
stressing out about the sleep thing.
He is LITTLE ... He'll figure it out.
xoxo, from your DC playgroup friend
Jennifer, mom to Matthew and Mary Margaret