Thursday, April 26, 2007

There's no point to updating

Just check the archives from January 2005 and you'll know everything you want to know. I'm sick, blah blah, don't feel well, blah blah, baby owes me big time, etc. I had 36 good hours (Monday - Tuesday) and got my hopes up for some reason. Then yesterday was the Worst Day Ever (tm). Today is medium bad.

Trying to keep it together with the new clients, the business, and the boy is taking all I've got. Thank goodness for all of the help I have from my Mom, my friends, and my husband. I am doing a pretty decent job of keeping my cool with Nate, even when he's driving me batty, and keeping him fairly occupied.

Speaking of whom, the boy has turned into Chatty Cathy. He really never shuts up. Ever. I have had to end almost every phone conversation because he's yelling "Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da? Da?" the whole time. Telling him that it's not Da on the phone is not helpful. It's just easier to end the call.

New cute word:

"Ah-puh" = Airplane. Every time one goes overhead, he identifies it as an apple. I mean airplane.

No comments: