Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Not sure

I'm not sure how to post these days. This blog started as a way to document my pregnancy, and then it turned into a blog about The Boy. Now that I'm pregnant again, I want to give The Turkey his due and write about all of the gory details. But it's weird to turn it into a blog about myself again, instead of a site of adoration of The Boy.

But The Turkey should get his due, and so I guess I'll just shift gears back and forth. I hope my loyal reader will tolerate the confusion.

So, Turkey, you're killing me. If I eat, I feel like crapola. If I don't, I spend way too much time puking. I'm a lovely person to be around these days. I know you're going to be worth it, but 16 weeks can't come soon enough (that's when the puking stopped with The Boy).

Blargh.

No comments: