Sunday, November 13, 2005

Is smugness a bad thing?

Nate slept 7.5 hours last night. Straight. In a row. Consecutively.

I kept waking up, expecting to hear him complaining. At 6:30, I heard him moving around a lot (not crying, just moving). I got him up, fed him for a few minutes, and he went unconscious again. I put him down, and then had some time to myself! I pumped, read a little, stared out the window, and went back to bed. I think he went another 2 hours!

So that's my happy life right now. Also happy about the $35 I saved at my last shopping trip with coupons. $40 was saved with my bonus card, and another $35 with coupons. I am the queen of coupons. I even set up a little second bank account for my coupon savings, and will be depositing it tomorrow.

It's a tiny little life, but it's mine and I love it.

No comments: