Thursday, October 27, 2005

Forward and backward

One step forwards, and another back!

We figured out that my eating dairy makes Nate incredibly cranky in the evenings. So, I quit with the dairy and his mood greatly improved. Backward? He doesn't sleep for longer than 2 hours at night anymore, and sometimes an hour at a time. Luckily I'm a loser slacker with no job, so I can doze with him until noon if I have to, to catch up on my sleep. We're making it through just fine.

He took a bottle tonight! Only on ounce or two, but he did it without too much complaint. The key to the city!

Beth is coming into town next week to check out the Bambino, and I have many plans. Most important? Happy hour on Thursday! Stewart will take Dad duty and I'm going to go for many hours and many drinks. Hopefully I don't poison the kid with my milk when I return. Ach, it'll do us both some good. Maybe he'll sleep!

No comments: