Wednesday, January 12, 2005

baby on the way!

Well, looks like we've got a bun in the oven. We saw the those two beautiful lines the morning after Christmas.

I'm 6 weeks along, today. Next week we have the all-important first sonogram. Doc says it'll give us a good idea of whether or not this baby is gonna stick around. If morning sickness is an indicator of a healthy pregnancy, the sonogram is totally unnecessary - we have at least 3 healthy babies in there.

On the topic of morning sickness, someone needs to post an etiquette guide. I live in the city, and most often get around by walking. This leaves me outdoors quite a bit. Today, I celebrated the fresh air and the nice walk by "experiencing morning sickness" in my front yard. I finally fit in with my neighbors! Now I'll just carry my water bottle around in a paper bag. They'll welcome me with open arms.

And morning sickness at 8 pm is just mean.

No comments: